Jom cari dalam sensasi blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ADV:My Darkest Secret -Corntoz Express your self

Posted on 9:42 AM by Sitcom


Hi everyone..Finally my Short Film –directed by me has been completed recently….
Woww..i never know that filming is sooo much fun….its true…
Corntoz has bring out something in me that I’ve never know…..awesome…!!Plus the snack is really good….delicious and satisfying..


This short film briefly is about my bad habits of having snack at night just before bedtime…being a good,well mannered gurl,innocent,sopan and etc2..has always limit me to be myself…my true self which only I know…well,I have a bad habit of acting and being silly me, whenever im alone…regardless,in toilet,in kitchen,in the lift and during my bedtime,whenever im alone..hehehe…I’ve never revealed my darkest secret to anyone..but hey,with corntoz express myself…what is there to be ashame of..Its just me…

Being who I am…so like it or hate it..its just ME!!


And so Here it comes…the My darkest secret Revealed –Corntoz Express yourself

Video


(turn on your speaker to get the mood in this short film)

http://corntoz.com.my/posts?page=2#posts/200070-my-darkest-secret-corntoz-express-yourself


With this Video,I have join the contest held by www.Corntoz.com.my for the campaign Corntoz Express Yourself…The opportunity to share with the world how I snack on my corntoz…

So check it out and do vote for me ya!!


And the Winner will be getting…~


1st place – RM8,000
1st runner up – RM5,000
2nd Runner up – RM2,000

Wow,cool huh…really wish to grab some of that money!! Syyyhh…I will produce more vids to join this contest…Its so much fun to direct a video clip and its rewarding…so Why not!!
Interested to be a part of ’this’ Expressful community???!!


Its easy…
# First go get yourself at least a packet of Corntoz 60g pack to feature it in your TVC Video.

# Then you have two option,whether wanna use a webcam, or filming the video using your own camera.

# Record your video of how you snack on Corntoz ,with you own unique ,or weird,odd or even ugliest way..You can add up layer to give the mood to your video..

# go to www.corntoz.com.my to record your video…OR you can also upload your pre-recorded video on Youtube.com and just submit the URL (youtube link) to www.corntoz.com.my

So what are you waiting for!!go get your snack..now!!!

No Response to "ADV:My Darkest Secret -Corntoz Express your self"

Leave A Reply