Jom cari dalam sensasi blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Don

Posted on 5:53 PM by Sitcom

> > An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls his
> > grandson
> > to his bed.
> >
> >
> >
> > "Lissin-a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome
> > plated
> > 38 revolver so you will always remember me."
> >
> >
> >
> > "But grandpa, I really don't lika guns.
> >
> >
> > Howzabout you leava me your Rolex watch instead?"
> >
> >
> >
> > "Shuddup an lissin. Somma day you gonna runna da
> > business.....you gonna have a beautifula wife, lotsa money,
> > a biga home and maybe a couple a bambinos."
> >
> > "Somma day you gonna comma home and maybe find you
> > wife inna bed with another man. Whadda you gonna do
> > then....... pointa to you watch and say "Times
> > up"?"

No Response to "The Don"

Leave A Reply